women get social

Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Blessing

I can't believe that I actually slept a full 8 hours last night. I have not done that in months. I woke up and the sun was shinning. It's normally still dark when I get up. I had no headache and exhausted feeling.
Although we had stormy weather yesterday, I was able to get out and go to one of my favorite stores, World Market. One of my friends took me. I get real nervous driving in the rain.
I do have to say that my friend, my good friend is so supportive and giving. She's made me want to trust people again. She has this carefree way about her that radiates strangers towards her. She does have a gentle soul.
I am fortunate to have a sister that I can talk to about things that are bothering me. We haven't been close for our entire life, but we are now. We both understand each other and respect one another. She has pulled me out of some of my darkest days to the side of hope and understanding. Even my brother and I talk to each other sometimes. I am also close to my parents. I know some people that don't have relationships with their parents and I think "what a shame."
I feel very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment