women get social

Friday, March 18, 2011

A surprise!

Boy, I've had surprises before but not like this. I met my sister at her house this morning when she says lets go to the mall. She went into a store called Perry Computers. Well she bought me a new computer. It's a MAC. 21" It's sooo cool. It has a wireless mouse and keyboard. It's soo fast. My laptop I had for about four years was so slow. It would always freeze when I was online or blogging. It came with only a 1/2 gig of memory and I bought another 1/2 gig when I got DSL. I'm not quite sure what this new one has, it doesn't matter really cause it's fast.
I bet you can tell I'm not computer savy, but maybe with this one I will learn to become more intuned with computers.
What was also nice about today is that I got to spend some quality time with my sister. This doesn't happen much because her plate is so full all the time, so I relished in it today. I really miss her since our relationship is 110% closer than ever before. I also got to see my nephew today which was a real treat.
I was told by my doctor this past Monday not to drive this week because of my nerves. My sister thought I would be OK so I tried it and was OK. My dear friend Jan has been tooting me around town this week.
You know, I feel very blessed to have such a good friend.
Well thats my news for the day. Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment