women get social

Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Nightmare

Well it's 12:41am Thursday. I fell asleep pretty early about 8:40pm. So, I've slept for a little over, no exactly 4hrs. Anyway folks, I had the worst dream I have ever had in my life. I don't think I'll be going back to sleep anytime soon. Here is goes:
I dreamed that this thug was injecting me with something
to make me go into a diabetic shock. I could feel myself
dying. I was trying to voice a scream to my dad then my
mother. I think I even yelled for my brother. It was while I was screaming
that I woke up. I don't know if I woke up screaming or not.
When I did get up I was soooo scared. I had left the TV on when I fell asleep at 8:40. I had to make sure I was safe at home. Unfortunately I am WIDE AWAKE now. I did get a nap yesterday, so hopefully I've had enough rest. I wonder if anyone drinks coffee at this hour because I'm up for the day. Boy, I keep telling my cat Butter what a bad dream that was.
I am able to remember most of my dreams, good and bad. This one I'll never forget.
Well, I hope everyone has a good Thursday! Just think, it's only one day left until Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment