women get social

Saturday, March 19, 2011

A new day

I feel much better today,more optimistic. I've been taking a medicine for my nerves and it seems to have leveled off. I got up today after sleeping a full night, drank my coffee and went back to Walmart to get fresh fruit, sugar free pudding and notepads. I forgot to get these on Thursday when I was there grocery shopping. The air was light and warm. I just love these days. Actually today is the last day of winter,so the saying is true,spring is just around the corner.
I have my blinds down on my patio. Because my condo faces the parking lot and faces a busy road, I feel that I have more privacy when their down. And I also don't feel that all eyes are on me. I had actually forgotten about my blinds this past week. If I hadn't forgotten they would have been down much sooner.
You know, when you are feeling good, your "world" is much more appealing.
Hopefully today I'll get alot of cleaning done. I'm washing clothes now,which I haven't washed clothes in about two weeks. I'll try to dust and vaccum also. I did get the hardwood floors dusted earlier.
Hardwood floors are nice, but it takes alot of work to keep them clean.
Well that my news for the day. Have a happy saturday. Talk later.

No comments:

Post a Comment