women get social

Monday, February 28, 2011

Ah... Thats more like it

Boy, it's amazing what a little sleep can do for you. I slept 5 1/2 hours last night and I feel like a new person.
My Dad gave me some allergy medicine yesterday and it has made a big difference.
I have been looking at the risks of sidejacking. Sidejacking is when you log onto WiFi at any web based internet systems. Like cafe's. The passwords are usually not protected. Federal agencies say that any personal information can be downloaded by hackers and this will leed to identity theft. Also the IRS says that when you efile your taxes be aware if after efiling you get a email to confirm your information. The IRS says that they will never email to people after filing. These are just good tips to keep in mind when you're on the internet.
Even though I haven't filed taxes in two years due to unemployment, I'll be able to use this information when I do in the future.
I watched the Oscars last night and the winner is "The Kings Speech." This movie got best picture and best actor awards. I haven't seen this movie, but I have wanted to. Colin Birth the star of this movie is one of my favorite actors.
One special note: The last surviving soldier of WW1 died yesterday. He was 110 yrs. old. I can't remember his name. Could you imagine living that long? Wow... Just thnk about how much history this man saw.
He lied about his age when he joined.
I think it would be neat to live that long. This goes to show you that it's important to take care of your health, stay positive and exercise daily. These are my goals each day. I wonder how long a diabetic could live on these values. I wonder....

No comments:

Post a Comment