women get social

Sunday, February 27, 2011

At This Hour

I wonder how many people are awake at this hour. [ 3:27am ] I actually woke up at 2:14am. coughing, sneezing and congested. Last night there was so much noise. There was apparently a party going on in the next building and I kept hearing banging going on somewhere either next to me or outside. I wasn't sure. Anyway, needless to say this is the second night that I have had no sleep.
I think I'm coming down with something again. As I have been told by my doctors, having diabetes means also that your immune system is comprimised. So, I get everything.
I've had a fever since yesterday afternoon. And I guess my headache is due to not sleeping. Enough with the complaining.
I did get alot of cleaning done last night. Boy, you never know how much dust you have in your home until you start dusting. I also deep cleaned my shower. Disinfecting all of the tiles up and down. I cleaned out my refrigerature and washed four loads of clothes. Mostly towels and sheets.
I feel sorry for my poor kitty. Since I have been up these last two nights,she's been up. A movie just came on called "Babe." Do you remember this one. It's a about a baby pig who becomes a sheep herder with his devoted owner Mr. Hobbett. It's really cute.
At this hour, you catch all of the old movies. Also you are able to see alot of old sitcoms. I'm an avid M.A.S.H fan. It seems the networks only show this in the wee hours.
I have now had two cups of coffee which has not affected me at all. Still sleepy. I hear Butter batting around one of her toys in the other room. Well thats all thats on my mind. Talk later...

No comments:

Post a Comment