women get social

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cleanin' up

Today has been devoted to cleaning house.  I quess you could call it spring cleaning if it were springtime. Bright and early at 6am I woke up and started dusting. Dusting the floors, furniture and the walls. Then I moved onto vaccuming. I even took the vaccum cleaner apart and cleaned that. Then I waxed the hardwood floors. After that I cleaned the kitchen and bathroom. Later I washed clothes.
Man, my house is clean now. If I could just just get all the loose fur off of Butter. Unfortunately, butter doesn't like to get brushed. Don't want to get bit.
To change the subject, it's so nice to get together with friends as a group and play board games. I did this last night and I had a blast. It relieved some of the stress from looking for a job.
Now, interviewing is kind of fun, but always in the back of my mind it's "selling" yourself. Always trying to think of what to say and impressing those perspective employers. Going from interview to interview. Wondering "why I didn't get the job or will I get the job."
So, I'm trying to keep all of this in perspective. All I can do is do my best and hope that I'll get a job soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment