women get social

Monday, October 25, 2010

Rest

Boy, I finally was able to sleep. Sunday morning I dozed off and slept til 4pm. Then I went back to sleep and slept until Monday morning around 8am. I feel alot better.
So, I slept away my Sunday. We had a awful storm last night which came in around 3am. It even blew off my chime from my patio which I found this morning. We needed the rain. Have you ever noticed it smells good after a rain? It's the same feeling you get after freshly cut grass.
I've been lazy today, just cleaning around the house. However, I did look online this afternoon at al.com. Again, I didn't see anything that I would qualify for.
I talked to a friend this afternoon that I haven't seen in about a year. Time seems to fly by. I'm gonna make it a point to keep in touch better with people.

1 comment: