women get social

Monday, October 18, 2010

antiques

I had the most fun on Saturday when I went antiqueing with a friend. We went to Annistan to go to some galleries. My friend was looking for a bachelors chest to convert into a entertainment center. She found one that was made in the 1930's. Mahogany wood and also inlaid design on the top.
We also went to a place for dinner that we got fresh rainbow trout. I also got lima beans, carrots and squash with homemade biscuts. I was stuffed. Eating the biscuts made my blood sugar go up a bit, but it was worth it.
I was not able to go to my nephews football game at Sanford, but I was told that his team won. He plays for the Furman Paladins. We are all so proud of him. He graduates this December.
I called that company this morning to see if they had made a decision yet about that position. I still haven't heard back from them. I didn't find anything on al.com this morning. Maybe I'll have more luck on monster.com.
Everything else is about the same. Talk later.

No comments:

Post a Comment