women get social

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Football fans

Have you ever noticed how obnoxious football fans can be? I'm not knocking the game, but my gosh!
There are a huge amount of roll tide fans where I live and after they won last night, the neighbors were in full glory. Yelling and honking their horns at all hours of the night. There were also roll tide flags, flags on patios, cars and flags in the yards this morning.
Maybe I shouldn't single out roll tide fans. I'm all for rooting for your favorite team, but sometimes the "hoopla" goes alittle overboard.
I do have to say that I like Tennessee,Georgia and Florida.
But I don't stand out at my front door and yell my team.
I quess I don't have that "team spirit."Oh well, back to watching a movie!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I haven't commented lately. No reason, just enjoying what you have written and that's all!

    As far as this post goes, I think a little "team spirit" would do you good. Pick a team and follow them. You really don't know what you are missing. Don't knock it until you have tried it! You might actually nJoy it . . . You never know. Pick one of the teams you mentioned. Although, I'd stay away from Georgia; not their finest year. Florida Is a good choice. Personally, Tennessee is struggling too so I wouldn't go for them. You could always pull for the Paladins of Furman University . . . You know someone on that team! Just a thought.

    Night,

    The Rock

    ReplyDelete