women get social

Friday, October 15, 2010

talk

I had a long talk with my dad last night about my frustrations on the job front. I feel better. The best advice that was given is that I have to continue to strive to become what I want. I have to continue to try to get a job, because the right job is out there for me. I may have to wait for awhile, but it will eventually happen.

I had a good day volunteering. The weather has been so good, that I spent most of my time outside. I sort of feel renewed in a way.

I watched one of my favorite movies last night. "It's a wonderful life." It had one of my favorite actors, Jimmie Stewart. If you haven't seen it, I would recommend that you do. It basically represents how grateful we should be for ourselves, family and others. It also has a sense of hope entangled through it. I just love to watch things with a lesson learned to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment