women get social

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Internet troubles

Since we had that bad storm a couple of days ago, my ability to stay online has been limited. I've got it right now, but for how long? I can't even log into my email account. It's been raining non-stop today. I hope I don't have to work outside when I volunteer this afternoon.
I did make alittle head way yesterday on the job front. I found a few jobs advertised on al.com. One was Belk's. They have two positions opened at the Brookwood Mall area and one at the Galleria.
I went to the Galleria and filled out an application. Brookwood wasn't accepting anymore applications. I also found an opening at Bellsouth. Bellsouth is right down the street from me so that would be a great place to be. They were only accepting applications online so I did that.
I did leave a final third call for Buffalo Rock this morning. Maybe I'll hear back from them.
On a lighter side, I have been having troubles with my new neighbors. They play a radio out on their patio late at night and they leave their cigerette butts all over the yard. I have reported them to the management, but nothing has changed. I'll just have to send a formal email to the management now, well whenever I can get to my email. Or, just call the police about the noise next time. You would think that a couple in their 60's wouldn't be carrying on so bad late at night. I have noticed that renters in this condo community usually trash the place or their noisey.
Oh, I just lost my connection for a minute. Thank goodness I saved my blog before I lost it. Well better get off online before it goes out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment