women get social

Friday, October 8, 2010

I passed!!!

I passed my test yesterday!!! Hurray... This means I am in the running for that job. There were so many people there yesterday taking this test, so I don't know where I am in the pool. But I passed!!! It was like cramming for finals. Studying night and day for two days.
I got all of my clothes over to my parents. Thank goodness they let me store them there cause I don't know where I would put them.
I volunteer this afternoon. I haven't been there in a week since I have been devoting all my time to the job search. I still like to do it because it makes me feel that I'm giving back. Helping animals is the best medicine for stress. It occupies my mind on other things. I would ncourage others to volunteer.
That is if you have any extra time. I know how busy life can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment