women get social

Monday, October 11, 2010

It's a girl!!

My dear friend Jan is a new grandmother. Her daughter had a little girl on Saturday 10/9/10. 8lbs and 7 ounces. Jan took me with her to the hospital yesterday and I was able to hold her. She is so sweet....
Her name is Willa Cook Gray. All pink and sassy. She has a little bit of brown hair and eyes are blue. Lets hope they stay blue. Gosh I haven't been around a baby since my nephew Wyatt was born. I just love babies.
No more news on that job that I just took the test for. It's still advertised in al.com so I quess no news is good news. There's another company that I'm looking at, so hopefully I'll be able to talk to someone about that position soon.
I can't believe that the hot weather is back. I was so hoping for fall to begin. At least the cool weather. I think I am a fall and winter girl. Summer is great with all of the activities, but I prefer the cold temperatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment