women get social

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Thats Odd

I'm feeling better a little bit. The mysterious fever is gone and I'm just achey. I went to the grocery store this afternoon and I saw the most pitiful thing. There was this older woman there and she had on her slip over her shirt. It was quite odd. There's probably no one at her house to tell her she had done that because she was just walking around pushing her cart like there was nothing wrong.
I've seen this happen before. It's sad that no one tells these women. I thought about going up to her and saying something about it, but I didn't want to upset her.
I just hope when I reach that age, I won't do something like that. Hopefully I'll be somewhere where I have close supervision. Or at least with other people.
I hope this woman wasn't driving herself home. Just think if she was that absent minded at home, how would she be driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment