women get social

Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday

Boy, waking up sick isn't fun. For the past few days I have felt tired and stuffy. So, naturally this morning I have a cold and sore throat. This is my off day and I'm not planning to do much today. I've had a busy week and I long to settle down and watch a good movie.
Those of you who work will probably think that I'm a light weight. Well, I can see your point of view. I used to hold down a full time job. Now I just donate my time to organizations that need help.
At least I don't sit on my duff every day.
Talking about the weather. We've had some beautiful days this past week. But I still like the cold. Ooops, my cat just nudged me to pick her up. She's been wild this morning, running and jumping around. She has this little birdie that chirps. She carries it around with her. At night I have to take it away from her because if I didn't she would keep me up all night.
Well that's about all my news for the day. I hope everyone has a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment