women get social

Saturday, January 28, 2012

An Idea

Well, I talked to my sister about the Butter problem and she assured me that since she is drinking water and is eating some treats, then she should be fine. However, she did recommend me getting her some canned food. I went this morning to do that and she did eat a little bit of it plus some treats.
So, I feel much better about it. Not as nervous.
Not much more is going on with me today. But I do have to say, it feels a whole lot better outside with that cool brisk air, than how it's been all week. Plus since it's cooler the air is much more stable so that we won't have any storms. We had a bad storm on Monday that did some damage across town and some rain on Thursday.
On Monday there were 11 tornados that touched down across Jefferson and Clay counties. The clean up has been slow. Hopefully we won't be getting anymore bad storms for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment