women get social

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hello

Well it's been a few days since I blogged. Even though my schedule has been full, sometimes I just don't have much to say. I will share something that happened in the post office yesterday. This woman was calling her daughter over to her and he daughters name was honerhea. You know like gonerhea. I'm sure I'm not spelling that right. Anyway, I just thought that was so bad. Just think, when this little girl grows up, she will be teased so bad.
We've had a lot of new volunteers sign up that our schedules are changing a bit. Thats fine because I'm starting to volunteer at another organization in addition to where I volunteer now.
I'm thinking about possibly finding a PT job to make ends meet. I won't be able to make but about a 1/4 than what  I'm bringing in now, but I think it can help.
I just need about 300 more dollars each month.
Believe me I've learned to live on a budget. It's not so bad, cause I don't need much. I have enough to pay my bills, just need a little more grocery and gas money.

No comments:

Post a Comment