women get social

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesday

Well I didn't go in today. I actually just woke up. I wanted to talk about the game last night. The BCS game between Alabama and LSU. You know I thought LSU would cream Alabama. But the way Alabama played, they were just fierce. They played like the NFL. They dominated LSU throughout the game. And Alabama did deserve to win.
I'm usually not a big football fan and I rarely watch any game, but last night was different. Maybe I need to start watching football. I'm embarrassed to say that I still don't understand what a lot of the calls are about. No one ever asks me about sports. I guess thats the reason. But if they asked me about tennis or equestrian sports, I'd know what to say. Or even swimming. I was on the high school swimming team for just one season.
Boy I just realized that I was in much better shape when I was younger than I am now.
Hopefully that will change.
At least if the conversation comes up about the game last night, I can join on in.
Thats if they want to hear my idiotic opinion. I just make myself laugh sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment