women get social

Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday

My Dad has his surgery this morning. He had a slipped disc in his neck that was fixed. I know he's out of surgery now and in recovery. They may let him go this afternoon, but there's still a chance that they may keep him overnight. Whichever, I just want him not to be in pain anymore.
I was telling a friend about this the other day and she said that it was hard for her to see her parents in pain. So, I think this is close to having a child. You never want to have anyone in discomfort.
Not much more to report today except that I slept pretty good last night. I woke up yesterday and didn't have a sore throat anymore. Still congested, but I do feel better. The bad thing about being a diabetic is when you catch something, you usually will have it for a longer time. It's harder to get well quickly. Thats just one of the perks I guess.
I just walked outside this morning and it is cold..... I think it went down to 24 degrees this morning. My bagonia has well since died from the last cold spell.
Well I think I'll get out of my jammies and start my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment