women get social

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

All is Quiet

Ok, now it's a quarter til 3am. I am so tired. These past few nights that I have woken up this early has gotten to me. I'm all congested and I've been sneezing all night long. You're probably tired of hearing about my ailments, so I'll stop with this sorry stuff.
When you wake up this early, it makes you feel that you're the only one around. I can hear the rain outside and the gentle rumble of thunder. I wonder how many people are usually up at this hour. I guess folks that work the third shift would be up or people like me who have weird sleeping hours. Of course my cat has been up for hours. She usually leaves me alone unless she wants to sleep on my pillow. When that happens, I'll wake up with my head at a  angle. She must wake me up at some point for me to move my head.
Oh, I can hear my neighbors outside. They usually stay up til wee in the morning. I couldn't do that night after night, sleeping during the day.
I don't know about you but in order for me to sleep it has to be dark in my bedroom. So when I wake up this early, I'll sometimes fall back to sleep or I stay awake until the next evening. Recently I've been staying awake. I've gotten an average of 3hrs. of sleep a night since about last Thursday. So you can just imagine how worn down I am.
Anyway, have a good Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment