women get social

Monday, January 9, 2012

Yuk!!!

It's 2 am and I'm coughing up a lung. I take more medicine then fall back to sleep for about 4hrs. until my alarm clock goes off. I decided to go on in to volunteer this morning, but I left after 3hrs. This sneezing and coughing is for the birds. But I do know something is going around, because so many people are out sick. Just in my family, my brother and Dad are both sick.
But today was an uneventful day. Same old same old.
When I get done blogging I'll curl up in a warm blanket and drink some hot herbal tea. My new kick is drinking green tea. I read that green tea is so good for you. It has less caffeine in it. Plus, it just makes you feel better. Actually anything warm does.
It's TCM all afternoon today. There's just nothing better than a old movie. Well to me.
I hope that we don't get severe weather their broadcasting for tomorrow. It's suppose to rain til Thursday.
Well thats about it for me today. Just checkin' in.

No comments:

Post a Comment