women get social

Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday

Hey. I hope everyone had a good Monday. Boy, when I got home today I felt awful. Getting stuffy again and chills. I took my temp. and yes I have a fever.
My cat is doing better, thank god. The canned food worked. It's funny when I mix it with her kibble she eats around the hard food and only eats the canned food. At least the canned food is a lot cheaper than her kibble. She's back to playing and getting into things. Her new thing is hiding in the bathtub and peaking through the shower curtain.
My neighbor was complaining the other day that one of her Alabama flags fell off her car window. She only has four posted on her car. Yes, their the ones who freak all the kids out around here on game day decorating the patio with every stuffed animal breed you could imagine. They put Alabama t-shirts on these animals that are placed on chairs all around their patio.
Oh and for the super bowl, they will be leaving NY Giants toys all around. Woohoo.... so they tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment