women get social

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Morning

I took the best walk this morning. When I got back I drank hot coffee out on my patio. You can tell that we are going to get some bad weather later tonight because there's an overcast and it seems that everything is still. We are suppose to get storms later on today.
The last storm that came through knocked my chime into the big window in my living room. So, I have stored that away. Hopefully my neighbors will take down their chime also.
I've got to do my chores today, which I dread. You know the weekly washing of clothes, towels and sheets. I've got to dust, vacuum and clean up the bathroom and kitchen. If I were rich, I would have a maid to do all of that stuff. Isn't it funny what you wish for if you were rich. These folks that have maids don't know how good they've got it.
I'd also have a cook and a driver. Not having any responsibilities. I do often wonder what rich people do all day. You know the ones who don't have the daily grind and can shop all day, go to the spa or just watch movies all day without a care in the world. Everyone thinks about that at some point.
But I am thankful for what I have. Because there are those that are living on the streets without two nickels to rub together. Here comes my cat, dragging here string to me to play. Boy she has the life. Sleeps all day, plays, eats all day and cuddles with her momma.
Well I better get going. Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment