women get social

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Butter

Butter is my cat. For the past two days, she has not eaten her kibble. She also has seemed to be more attached to me as far as cuddling than she normally is. And she spit up this flem substance the other day. So naturally I'm worried. See, my beloved Molly the cat died from not eating. Actually I had to put her down because she had not eaten in 4 weeks and she started having these seizures. None of the three vets I took her to could come up with an explanation.
Butter on the other hand is still interested in her treats, water and toys. So I don't know if she simply is not interested in the type of food I give her anymore. Thats the only thing I can think of since she is not acting like she doesn't feel good.
Maybe she caught my cold? I don't know. I'm going to give it a few more days to see if she'll eat her kibble. I might even go buy her some different food before I make the decision to take her to a vet.
I'm just worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment