women get social

Friday, February 3, 2012

People

You know people will surprise you. Have you ever lost a friend. I don't mean from a death or something like that, I mean someone that used to be a friend but now isn't. This happened to me about 8/mos. ago.
Well occasionally I'll see this person around and it's always that feeling of being uncomfortable. Well, you would think that a person would greet you when you greet them. This one didn't and has since avoided me like a plague.
Thats what I mean when I say people can surprise you. I can remember when we used to spend a lot of time together and would share our thoughts. We thought the same way about things and would laugh at the same things.
So I guess some people don't ever want to have a friend to rely on. And their not as good a friend as you think they are.
Enough of this depressing issue.
But there are those who are friends through thick and thin. Those that I have known for years who I know will be there. And those that view the world like me.
I think life would be pretty dull without friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment