women get social

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Wednesday

Hello all.  Burrr.... it's been cold. I think it's even suppose to get colder this weekend. Just the other day, I was emailing my sister to say that I can't believe I'll be 47 in just a few days. Actually in about a week. When I was in my twenties, I remember that any age past 40 was super old.
It's funny when you look back and see that. I thought I would be married by the age of 25 and have at least four kids by now.
I can still see myself as getting married, but not having any children at my age. I wouldn't have the energy to keep up with them. Plus in ten years I would be 57 with a 10 year old. Don't think so.
I do good just taking care of myself and my cat.
I wonder whats in store for me in ten years. Hopefully I'll be managing my diabetes well, have a husband and have my family around me.
Whats important to know is that our futures are not predestined. Theres no set limits to what we can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment