women get social

Monday, February 20, 2012

Together

Well, I had a great birthday yesterday. My parents, being as busy as they are made an excellent dinner. We had steaks that my dad cooked on the grill. Baked potato, salad, roles and a sugar free cake. The cake was chocolate, so naturally I liked it. Plus, the company was awsome.
I got cards, cash and this really neat needle point project. It came with this really cool pink poka dot bag. Pink just happens to be my favorite color. Well one of them.
My friends called me and I even got a singing telegram on the phone.
I was lazy the whole day leading up to dinner. Never got out of my pajamas.
Today has been a nice day too. But bitterly cold this morning. It's suppose to rain again some time this week and there will be a general warm up too. That reminds me.
We really haven't had a cold winter. It's been more like spring. I bet it's gonna be a hot summer.
Well that's my news for the day.
Happy President's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment