women get social

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Beautiful Morning

Wow, it's so nice outside. A little chilly, but the sun is shining and there's a cool breeze in the air. It seems like the whole neighborhood is out walking today. People are even washing their cars. It's too cold for that. Needless to say my walk this morning was a pleasant one.
I thought about going to the park today, but I'm sure it's going to be crowded.
My friends surgery went well yesterday. She's a little sore, but she's fine. I spoke to another friend who was making a trip down to Florida last night. Oohhh.. I bet it's cold on the beach. Just think about how chilly that ocean water would be. I do have to say that I love the beach. Any beach is a welcome to me. Although I haven't been to Florida in awhile, I remember how nice it is to walk on the beach and just lay out in the sun for hours.
Well, I'm staying around the home front today. I plan on cleaning and waxing the hardwood floors today. Hardwood floors are nice to have but they are a b---- to keep clean.
My kitty is looking at me to be fed. Have a good Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment