women get social

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hello There.

I know it's been a few days since I last blogged. Been a little busy. I have an update on my nephews condition. I think he was going back to school today for a few hours. He's still got a bad headache. I think he goes back to see the doctor tomorrow, so my mother says. He won't be able to drive or play baseball for a couple of weeks. [ he had a concussion ]
Me, well I'm still trying to stay busy. Since I have been battling with my weight, I have decided to see a nutritionist. I had an appointment yesterday, but she never showed up. So, I have rescheduled for Friday morning. Hopefully I'll get some guidelines on the right foods and also how to stay healthy.
I've been following this plan for 5/wks now, but the weight is not dropping off like I have wanted it to. Plus this will also give be more education in this area.
This particular nutritionist works with diabetics. My doctor doesn't offer anything like this. At least I'll get more tools to live a healthier life.
We'll see how it goes on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment