women get social

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday

I hope everyone had a great Valentines day. There were so many goodies around yesterday. I got two cards and a call from my Dad. I remember when I was dating someone, that day was exciting. The guy would take me out to dinner or even make dinner for me. Sometimes I'd get flowers or just a card.
Now a days it's just another day. Heck it's been so long since I had a romantic dinner I don't think I would know what to do.
I surely pictured myself in a different way than I am now. It's funny how things work out. Have you ever been the only one out of a handle of friends that never got married? I always had boyfriends growing up. Heck my friends thought I would be the first to tie the knot.
I never meet anyone who has not been married before and who doesn't have children. I guess at my age, most people has done those things earlier in life.
I'll probably be one of those senior citizens that get married then.
I always thought I had enough time. I guess time has run away with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment