women get social

Friday, April 6, 2012

Waiting

My patience is not very good. I've been waiting most of the day for my new shipment of food from Nutrisystem. After it's shipped,it usually makes it to me within three days. I'm almost out of food from my earlier order.
Hopefully I'll get it today. It always seems we're waiting on something whether it may be people, events or purchases. This down time sucks.
Wouldn't it be nice if you could buy something and presto there it is. I mean through the mail.
I did take advantage of this beautiful day this morning. Had a great walk. My knee is still bothering me, but I had a good walk anyway.
It's sleepy time for my cat. Everyday around 3 or 4 my cat gets this "don't bother me look" on her face and goes curls up somewhere hidden and warm. I think it would be great to take a long nap everyday, if you were one of those that can sleep during the day. Me, I can't even sleep at night, so how would I be able to sleep during the day.
I hope you are getting out this weekend. It's suppose to be great weather. Oh and Happy Easter everyone!
I miss getting chocolate for Easter. I miss chocolate at any time. Thats just one of the things I had to give up when I got diabetes. Now I eat something called Carab chocolate. It's sweet in a bland sort of way, same color as chocolate, but not the same taste. It's a poor substitute.
Well thats about all for me today. Talk later....

No comments:

Post a Comment