women get social

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Capture

I'm glad thats all over. My friends came and were able to wrangle Butter in the carrier. She was very scared. I gave them all of her stuff and they left to take her to their vet in Jasper.
They did say that they had talked to their vet this morning who said that Butter may be too wild to keep. Her temperment may be too bad to live with. I assured them that I would go along with anything the vet suggested. In other words, she may be put down.
Butter did get a hold of my hand this morning and left a gash. I can see where others may think she is just too far gone to be tamed.
She used to have her gentle side. She loved her belly to be rubbed, loved to cuddle and loved to play. But recently in the past few months she has secluded herself in the closet. She's not interested in anything anymore.
Hopefully the vet will give her the go ahead and she can enjoy a nice relaxed home out in the country. She'll have other cats as company and a dog. Thats where my friends live.
I should be getting the news later on today, so we'll see. I'm just glad she's not cooped up in the closet anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment