women get social

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Butter

Well it's all set for tomorrow. My friends from Jasper are coming to get Butter and all of her stuff. Hopefully Brian will be able to get her in her carrier. I'm not even going to try tomorrow because I don't want to get scratched or bit. SHe acts like a wild animal when it comes to getting her in the carrier.
Yesterday I was having doubts about this. Am I doing the right thing or not.
Now, she only stays in the closet day in and day out. She doesn't play anymore and she doesn't even come out to use her litter box but every other day. I do have fleas in my house, so I guess she's just trying to stay away from them. But this is no life for this cat.
Plus my friends have other cats and a small dog to keep her company. And she will have a nice large house to roam around in instead of this tiny condo.
So, if I weigh the odds, she'll be much more happier elsewhere.
I would like to get another cat sometime, but not for awhile.
I'll miss her a lot, but I'll know that she's being well taken care of. Wish us luck tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment