women get social

Monday, April 9, 2012

Reckless

Well I didn't stay at my volunteering job long this morning. I'm having knee problems.
But I wanted to share with you about reckless drivers. On my way in this morning I was almost hit by three cars.
One, someone backing out of  parking place when I was trying to drive through the parking lot where I live. This guy just didn't even look before he backed out.
Two, someone running a stop light at an intersection. And three, someone merging over in my lane and I was right there.
I swear, these drivers are the typical ones. The ones that are not paying attention or are in too much of a hurry to care.
Thank goodness I was paying attention to the road today. I sometimes fiddle with my CD player or talk on the phone. I've stopped talking on the phone though when I'm driving. I saw a commercial about this woman talking on her phone and she had a car accident. I can see where your attention would be impaired by doing that.
So, I guess this goes to show you that it's always good to keep your eyes on the road, because you never know what the other car is doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment