women get social

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Neighbors

My neighbors were at it again late last night. They were out on the front lawn, directly in front of my bedroom window arguing. They weren't just arguing; they were screaming at each other. This time I did get up and go out on my patio and told them to take it indoors and shut up.
They woman was like, "oh, did we wake you?" I'm like daa...
The problem with them is that they get drunk and then fight. They couldn't care less if the whole entire complex heard them. Their the ones that I have told you before that they are self proclaimed rednecks. Their in their 60's. You would think at their age they would know better. But they don't.
This is just one of the perks to living in a condo community. You know all about your neighbors bad habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment