women get social

Friday, April 13, 2012

Dreams

It is so funny what you dream of. This morning I had a doozy. I think it was some sort of disaster and there were people just walking around. I was with my family and a whole pack of folks. We found a deserted home that had all of this frozen food and canned food. I was trying to cook for a lot of people. Using whatever I found.
Meanwhile, my mother and sister were dressed in these long robes and they were going to join a religious cult. I still had to feed these people. We built a fire in one of the fire places and I also had to find food for these three cats.
I was walking outside when I woke up. It was one of these dreams where you have to sit there and realize that you're home and everything is OK.
Last week I had a dream that my mother was riding a camel in downtown Birmingham. That was a topic of conversation at Easter this year. It was bizarre.
I have had dreams that come true every now and then. Those are really freaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment