women get social

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Continued from Today

Well I heard from my friends. They took Butter to the vet and they told me that it took three people with long gloves on to get Butter out of the carrier. The vet was going to keep her over night and observe her tomorrow. He was also going to run a kidney test to make sure she didn't have any problems, since she has not been using her litter box but every other day.
I think as I told my friends that this is all due to her being so scared and also the bug problem I've had a my house. Butter has only been hanging out in the closet for about a month now.
I just feel awful, so awful about the entire thing. I can just see her little face right now. She used to be such a happy cat. I think the "used to be" is sad. I didn't even get a picture of her.
I'm praying that everything is going to be OK for tomorrow and that my friends will be able to take her to their house. I'm praying that she behaves herself enough to let this vet see that she can be a good cat.
I'm just praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment