women get social

Monday, April 16, 2012

Gimmicks

I'll tell you one thing, there are scams everywhere. I've had a cable box through Charter for the past 8/mos. Actually, I've had two separate boxes because the first one didn't work. Now my second one isn't working.
So, I called Charter and they told me that they were gonna have to charge me an additional 55 dollars to come and install a third box. Now I'm only getting this box to watch TCM plus my regular channels.
I thought that it's not fair to charge me to fix their equipment. But no, they have a surcharge to come out again.
So, I decided to not keep a box and asked if they would come out and get this faulty one and not install another. To even come and get equipment the charge is 35 dollars. See, their going to charge you for additional boxes and going to charge you for not using a box anymore. It's all a scam.
I'm going to write the company and complain. I really don't think it will do much, it's just the principle of the thing.
You know, every person that I have talked to that use Charter services have all said the these Charter workers are all rude. I guess Charter is so big now that good customer service is out the window. I guess their motto is get their money not matter if the customer is pleased.
I wish there was another carrier of cable in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment