women get social

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year blues

I didn't have a good new years day yesterday. I was sick the whole day. Running back and forth to the bathroom. I had horrible stomach cramps and got sick to my stomach what seemed to be twenty times. My blood sugar got down to 62. I couldn't hold anything in my stomach. Cold all day.
So I didn't get out of my jammies all day. It was raining outside so I didn't miss a beautiful day.
I watched the marathan of the twilight zone all day. One of my favorites.
I feel much better this morning, just alittle queezy.
So, I'm gonna try to get up and wash clothes and dust around my home. I was suppose to volunteer and clean this weekend, but I couldn't. Thats about 65.00 I won't be making this weekend.
Well gotta get my chores done. Talk later.

No comments:

Post a Comment