women get social

Saturday, January 8, 2011

All better

It's been a few days since I blogged. We're expecting bad weather tomorrow thru Tuesday so I thought I would go ahead and check in in case we loose our power.
I'm all better now. I had a stomach virus that lasted about six days. I went to my doctor twice to keep a close eye on my blood sugars. I also was able to go ahead and get my 3month lab work down despite being sick. I had heard from a few friends that there is a virus going around. I hope I don't get it again.
Well everyone is out and about today getting stocked up for the upcoming storm tomorrow. I went out to get my medicine and the traffic was so conjested. Thank goodness I went to the grocery store early this week. So I've got batteries,candles and food to last.
I went to volunteer yesterday and I think I wore myself out. It was my first day out since I have felt better. I just had really bad cabin fever. Well thats about all my news for now. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment