women get social

Friday, January 28, 2011

3am

Boy waking up at 3am wasn't as bad as I thought it would be especially since I was awake most of the night with my cold. Yesterday I had my friend at the hospital by 4:40am. She had her gallbladder out. She's doing fine now,just adjusting to the pain meds. The surgen said that her gallbladder was real infected and enlarged so it was a good thing that he removed it.
I feel alot better this morning. I slept 11 hours last night, so I do feel better. I've got to go to see my doctor this afternoon so hopefully my blood pressure won't be up taking cold medicine. So we'll see.
I'll be cleaning tomorrow and also volunteering this weekend. I feel like I've been out of the loop for a long time.
Today is a beautiful day. Sunning and not so cold. Happy day to everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment