women get social

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Downtime

I didn't realize it had been since last Thursday when I blogged. I have been hit right on my ass with a bad cold. I started feeling real tired last Saturday then I woke up with a cold on Sunday. Since I am a diabetic I have to watch out for certain over the counter cold remedies. After talking to my nurse on Monday I needed to take something called Chloretrimeton. The only problem with this is that they don't make a non drowsey formula. So I went and got some Claritin that a pharmacist recommended that wouldn't effect my blood sugar. I took that this morning but nothing happened. When my sister called today to see if I was alright since I hadn't blogged in awhile, she told me that it would be safe for me to take the Chloretrimeton with the Claritin. So thats what I did about 4pm today. I still have a stuffy nose and sneezing,itchy eyes and cough, but I don't feel like I have a 50lbs weight on my head as i have for most of the day.
I am drinking plenty of water but having trouble of having an appetite.
I'm taking a friend to the hospital tomorrow morning at 5am for surgery, so I have packed plenty of klenex's, food and medicine. I'm sure I can lay back once I get in the waiting room. It's so funny, when I was talking to my sister today I couldn't remember when Tuesday was. Yesterday. My days seem to be running together. Hopefully in a few days I'll feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment