women get social

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Winter storm coming

Well this area is expecting 2 to 4 inches of snow this afternoon and tonight it's suppose to start icing. On the news it showed the grocery stores packed full of customers buying the usual bread, milk and soup. Since I don't have a fireplace, I will be using blankets and coats to keep warm if I loose my power. I got plenty of previsions this week so I'm set.
One thing, I woke up with an upset stomach and diaherria again. I don't have a fever. I called my dad and he said it may just be that I'm not ready to start eating normal again or it could be the amount of water I'm drinking. I've been drinking 8 24oz. cups of water a day. So, I'll drink half of that and see what happens.
A special note: Lets all pray for the people that were killed in the shooting rampage is Tucson, Arizona. And also pray for the congresswoman who was shot in the head. One blessing is that the police did catch the man responsible. It's unforunate to see that violence is still happening.
I hope all those effected by this storm fairs the weather well.

No comments:

Post a Comment