women get social

Monday, July 30, 2012

Dentist Continued

Well I went back to the dentist this afternoon. This is my 12th. appointment since the end of May. Again we did the same thing we did two weeks ago. Taking impressions and xrays. I put my foot down and said that I will not be coming back for more xrays or impressions. Also I told the dentist that I will not be letting them pull my last tooth on the back lower jaw and putting in implants. The dentist did confirm today that each implants costs 4,300 hundred dollars. Not the estimated 2,300 as told before.
This dentist didn't like me telling her that I wasn't going to do something. But enough is enough. I just needed to put a stop to this.
Hopefully I won't be scheduled again for a long time. If they do try to schedule me in soon, they will be questioned as to the procedures that need to be done.
I think I deserve a gold star.

No comments:

Post a Comment