women get social

Friday, July 13, 2012

Dreams

I wonder what it means to have the same reoccurring dream. I swear for the past eight to nine months I've had this dream. It's always at night and I'm outside. My car is never where I parked it. I'm always looking for my car. As I'm looking, all cars, I mean all cars are white in color. I look down rows and rows of white cars. Then I'm walking down this path in a wooded area. Thats when I wake up.
Strange, huh?
When I was younget I used to have dreams that actually came true. I remember one time I dreamed that a lady in a pink sweater was riding down the escalator at the mall. Not a few weeks go by and I see a lady with a pink sweater riding down an escalator. Isn't that weird?
I have a dream book around here somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment