women get social

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Dentist

I have been going to this one dentist now for about two months. In that time, I have had at least a dozen appointments to do the same thing. And 90% of those visits I've had xrays done. You would think that they have all the materials they need to repair my teeth. Again they called this morning for me to come back in and have new impressions done. Two weeks ago, I had an hour and a half worth of impressions [a mold of your teeth] done plus xrays again.
I just don't know what to do. When I try to ask why is this needed, they give me the brush off that the dentist ordered it.
Two weeks ago the dentist mentioned that she might pull some teeth and put implants in. Oh, that got me hot and bothered. First off, pulling teeth is not the answer. And secondly, one implant costs 4,300 dollars. And I think she wanted two teeth pulled.
Now I have to go back next week to do the same thing I did two weeks ago? Augh....!!!!
I may just stop going to this fool all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment