women get social

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday

I went over to my parents house this morning to see them. I hadn't seen them since May. It was nice catching up. I guess thats pretty sad that I live in the same town as my parents, but I don't see them often. I talk to them, I'm just not around them much.
I woke up this morning without having to take Lucy out and you know what? I missed it. This was a test last week for me to see if I really wanted to get a dog. I think the companionship would be great, but having to take them for walks a couple times a day and have to take them out to do their business all day is just a little too much for me. As my Dad says, "it's like having a baby to take care of."
And I know I don't want another cat for awhile. So, I guess I won't be having another pet for some time. Plus I like coming home and not taking care of anything. I've kind of gotten spoiled with that.
But I would like pets to come for a visit, like having Lucy when I did. Cause I'll be giving them back.
What else.... I had a really good walk this morning. I walked right when the sun was coming up. Thats when I usually walk. It's nice and cool at that time.
I hope everyone had a nice weekend. It's not been as hot as it was. Those triple digits really do a number on me.
Oh and what about the killings in the news in Colorado. I think it was 12 people who were shot to death? By a 24 year old man. And what 56 others were injured? It seems that there has been an higher amount of violent crimes lately. This is to add to the shootings in Tuscaloosa. No one died thus far, but still. Crazy folks walking around with guns. It makes you think about what this world has come to.

No comments:

Post a Comment