women get social

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Sad Thing

I saw the saddest thing this morning. A dog ran out in the middle of the road and was hit by a car. I stopped my car because it looked like the dog was dead, but then it got up dragging his leg. The car that hit him stopped too and the guy started walking towards the dog. Then the dog just ran across the street again into some woods.
I knew not to get close to this dog because you really don't know what an injured dog would do to you. The guy walked over to where I had pulled over and said that he tried to get close to the dog to take him to the vet this guy uses. I told him him that I thought that was nice of him to do that. And I saw that there was no way that this guy could have missed hitting this dog because the dog just ran right in front of his car. I was coming the opposite direction so I saw the whole thing. When I told this guy that he said that it didn't make him feel any better. He did walk back over to the woods where the dog ran but couldn't find him.
There's not a whole lot of people who would have stopped like he did after hitting an animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment