women get social

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tuesday

Well, I finally got some sleep last night. I think my body was so tired that I got 7 hours of sleep. I had a good workout today. I did my 30 minutes of cardio then I did 30 minutes of circuit training. The circuit training is with weights. So I had a productive day at the gym.
Since I've been home I have been shredding old papers. I usually don't throw anything in the trash. So, I have a lot of papers that needed to be thrown away. I thought about going for a short walk this afternoon. But it looks like rain.
My family is in Florida right now and I know their having a good time. Their all going to come back with nice tans.
I volunteer at the Botanical Gardens this week. I wonder what their going to ask me to do.
Well, I hope everyone has a good week..

No comments:

Post a Comment